Williamsburg Pump Supplies & Services has been working in Dundas County and the surrounding area for over 30 years. We specialize in residential and commercial water softening treatment, specialty filters and disinfection water treatment systems. We can provide your home and/or business with pure, fresh tasting, soft and most importantly….safe water.
Iroquois Locks Treatment System
Williamsburg Pump Supplies & Services’ largest commercial application was at the Iroquois locks, which has a capacity to provide 15 Gallons/minute of potable water at a continuous flow. The treatment system includes water softening, ultraviolet disinfection, chlorination turbidity filtration and monitoring. The Iroquois Locks System was a municipal tender project, illustrating our capacity and interest in completing large scale water treatment systems.
– 25 years experience, Water Treatment & Supply
– 10 years experience, Well Drilling Industry
– 5 years experience, Geological Technology
– 10 years technical experience
– 2nd year plumbing apprentice
– Environmental Technologist & Scientist