Grizzly Vegetation Control provides professional services to Western Canada. All of our employees are certified / authorized applicators who hold valid tickets and possess the proper training and tools. We have years of field experience and strive for a cost effective and efficient management program.
Grizzly Vegetation Control has a service registration license and safety program. We are compliant with SECOR, Complyworks, ISN etc. We follow all of the practices and procedures in our safety program as well as abide by the rules and regulations put in place by Alberta Environment and OH&S Code of Practices. All of the sprayed or treated areas are documented and records are supplied to clients.
Grizzly Vegetation Control strives to minimize damage to the environment while keeping our personnel and yours safe.
- We design and implement different vegetation management programs.
- We control and prevent invasive plants, noxious weeds, nuisance weeds and brush from becoming established.
- We eliminate electrical and fire hazards by killing and knocking down overgrown vegetation. This also eliminates other safety risks such as snow traps that block or hide objects and accesses.
- We avoid costly and ineffective approaches to vegetation management by taking a proactive, rather than reactive approach. We do it right the first time to avoid unnecessary repeat applications thus lowering overall costs.
- Our wide selection of equipment gives us the capability to handle almost any situation in a safe and effective manner.
Be the first to leave a review.