Access Transit is for those who are unable to use the regular transit system with safety and dignity. We are a shared-ride service, with 27 mid-sized diesel buses, travelling on an accessible door to accessible door basis.
Access Transit provides a safe and comfortable trip where we:
- Assist you from the door to the vehicle
- Help you board and exit the vehicle
- Secure you and your mobility device
- Assist you from the vehicle to the door at your destination
- Users of Access Transit must be registered and approved to book trips. To learn more, or to register, please call us.
Access Transit is not a taxi service. We are shared-ride transportation, where booking and scheduling decisions are made to transport as many clients as possible. Access Transit is provided by the City of Saskatoon in partnership with the Province of Saskatchewan.