WHAT WE DO
We ensure that the mechanical and electrical specifications are integrated within the architects concepts, and that these systems are flexible enough to accommodate future changes and new technological requirements.
We believe the most important element in the design process is communication. We invite user input at the design stage, so that we can build into our plans any special features and requirements.
This distinguishes our work from the purely functional. Specifically our project analysis consists of:
– Capital and Operating Cost
– System Reliability and Flexibility
– Quality of the Environment
– Level of maintenance expertise
– Life safety requirements
Perfect For Any Project
The extent to which proper commissioning is carried out has a real and measurable bearing on the efficiency and useful operation of the building’s mechanical and electrical systems.
In conjunction with the Contractor the Commissioning Engineers duties can include the following:
– Testing, balancing, adjusting, and optimization of all systems
– Equipment and optimization of operation
– Compilation of equipment operating data
– Preparation of manuals and drawings